Mr. Kamalji Sahay
Chief Executive Officer
Star Union Dai – Ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd
When Bank of India, Union Bank of India, and Dai-ichi Mutual Life Insurance Co. of Japan, decided to launch a Joint Venture Life Insurance Company in India, the Top Executives of the three Companies identified Mr. Kamalji Sahay to lead the Company right from inception and Mr. Sahay was offered the position of Chief Executive Officer in April 2008. Around that time, after completing his assignment as Executive Director (Personnel), he was appointed by LIC as the Executive Director (Marketing) to lead the marketing team when its hold on market share was facing serious threat from the private players. Mr. Sahay has been known for his innovative strategies as well as for his ability for managing turnaround of several Business Units that he has headed during his long career with LIC.
Mr. B.D Narang :
Chairman & MD ( Retd )
Oriental bank of Commerce
He was a Chairman & Managing Director of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), having served from 17.07.2000 to 30.04.2005. Before joining OBC, he had held different senior position in Punjab and Sind Bank Ltd, Union Bank of India and IBU Hong Kong . He attended many international programmes and conventions conducted by Standard Chartered Bank in New York and Los Angel and 3rd International Financial Fraud Convention at London. He also presented papers at EU India Construction Business Forum at Brussels, Belgium. He marketed Resurgent India Bond in UK.
Prof. I.C Dhingra :
• First Class Masters Degree in Economics.
• Teaching UG and PG courses in Economics for over 4 decades at Delhi University and other Universities / institutes of good repute.
• Presently, Associate Professor in Economics at Delhi University.
• Authored more than 60 book, most of which prescribed as Text Books at different Universities and State Board of Education.
• Awarded the Best Author Prize by Federation of Educational Publishers of India, New Delhi.
• Closely associated with developing educational material for different state agencies and with print and visual media.