The objectives of the program are:
• To build a solid foundation for an entry into the corporate world
• To impart updated and industry oriented education.
• To develop leadership skills, creativity, entrepreneurship and handle future challenges of business.
• To help students demonstrate competency in the underlying concepts, theory and tools taught in the core undergraduate curriculum.
• To equip students with the skills sets and knowledge required in the dynamic, complex, highly competitive field of finance.
• To apply and interpret business concepts, principles, and financial strategies.
• To equip students with advanced and practical knowledge of finance, management, marketing, business systems and innovative business practices.
• To create a stream of trained professionals who will become the torchbearers of the revolution in the space of Banking and Financial Services/Financial Planning/Financial Analysis.