One of the leading institution of India, International College of Financial Planning offers expertise in financial services to the aspiring students. With a proven track record since 2002 the institution has marked its presence in the field of financial education.
ICOFP has various award winning and globally recognized certification programs such as Certification in Financial Planning, Certification in Financial Analysis and other flagship programs such as-
- MBA in Financial Analysis
- MBA in Financial Planning
Along with these courses, the institute offers diplomas and short term certification courses to meet the needs of different student segments. They are:
- PG Diploma in Financial Planning
- PG Diploma in Financial Analysis
- CFP Certification Course
There are specialized courses of distance learning programs for the working professionals who cannot devote full time and attention to the class room studies. Also, there are executive and professional programs for highly motivated people already having a good experience of the industry.
A number of applaud able affiliations make ICoFP a trusted brand name in financial educational industry:-
- MBA degree provided by the institute is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) and is awarded in collaboration with the University of Mysore. (University of Mysore has been accredited “Grade A” by NAAC in 2013.)
- Under authorization of Financial Planning Standards Board, India (FPSB), ICOFP offers CFPCM Certification Education Program that oversees the efficient administration of globally recognized Certified Financial Planner (CFPCM) Certification Process.
- Very well-known SIES college in Mumbai assists ICOFP in the course and classes for Financial Planning and Financial Modeling at the SIES campus.
- MBA in Financial analysis which incorporates All 3 level of CFA, is recognized from CFA Institute (USA).
Assistance in Training and Placement
International College of Financial Planning has been providing full term support to the students for placement into MNCs (Multinational Company) of their desired job profile. The students are given prior briefing about the MNC, trained about interview and Group Discussion formats and are recommended on the behalf of the college to these firms.
Considering that, ICOFP maintains 100% placement record of its students since inception, the firms take vivid interest in incubating students from this institute.
As ICOFP is being promoted by Bajaj Capital Group, the Alma mater of the institute take gratification in maintaining long term relationship with the placement cell as well as the students of the institute. The new students receive full assistance for their course, guidance and career planning from the alumni through either personal interaction or forums, threads and social networking sites.
Carving a Niche
The faculties, the students and the glorious track record mark the success rate of International College of Financial Planning over the years. As per a survey, ICOFP turns out to be the first choice of many students because of its prime location in Delhi, placement cell and utility of the courses.
The students are placed in a wide platter of sectors that range from research firms, investment banking, Financial Planners, Banking Operations, Wealth Management, Private Bankers, Forex Risk Advisers and Mutual Funds etc.
The full-length classroom support by the experienced faculty encourages and prepare the students for not only a competitive job environment but also to venture entrepreneurial set-ups.
The recognition and awards by well-known international firms such as Dun & Bradstreet encourage the people associated with the institute to work harder towards achieving its mission of becoming “the coveted choice of students as well as financial service industry and to provide the best education to the participants to make them world class professionals”.