Keyword: certification in financial planning
With the growing and cutthroat competition is has become very important for students and professional to upgrade themselves intellectually failing which can lag you behind in the race. Viewing this, icofp.org has come-up with a course that is called as Chartered Financial Analyst ®. Commonly is known as Certified Financial Analyst to impart quality education to students so that they get prepared to face the real challenge of the industry when they are absorbed.
What is CFA® Program
The Chartered in Financial Program® also called as cfa or certification in financial planning is a course designed to nurture, nourish and create a special breed of professionals that can help commercial set-ups do advanced investment analysis and real world portfolio management. In last few years the course has gained maximum attention of students those are looking to carve a niche in this field. With its unique and competent nature the course has emerged as one of the most recognized and respected investment designation in the world.
Why Students Should Choose cfa Course: There are many reasons why students need to choose this course apart from a high salary and job security here are some of the common reasons:
- Charter Members of FPSB India have agreed that they will give first preference to CFPCM Certificate holders during recruitment.
- The course is SEBI approved certification for Investment Advisers.
- Enhanced career and employment opportunities with Financial Services companies.
- Enhanced Social Status by joining the global league of the best Financial Planning professionals
- More revenue streams by increasing your product and service offering to your clients
- The recruitment potential of the industry is growing exponentially while the supply is comparatively low.
- More revenue streams by increasing your product and service offering to your clients.
Requirements to Become a CFA Degree Holder
- Complete the CFA Program
- Pledge to adhere to the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Have four years of qualified investment work experience
- Become a regular member of CFA Institute and apply for membership to a local CFA member society.
How to Do a Regular CFA Course in India: There are plenty of educational institutes in India where students get to learn the intricacies and delicacies of this course. However, icofp.org is the one that is outshining all with its competent, equipped and specific course curriculum. The institute is accredited and recognized by the University of Mysore which is one of the leading Universities in India. Should you are looking for a Certification in Financial Planning Course icofp.org could be the destination.