• For Regular Pathway, a candidate must be HSC/12th pass at the time of enrollment. The candidate must have experience of 3 Years for Graduates & 5 Years for Non-Graduates either Pre or Post CFPCM Examination.
• For Challenge Status, a candidate must be a CA / Intermediate level, CFA (US), ICWA, CAIIB, CS, LLB, PhD, M.Phil, PG, Licentiate/Associate/ Fellowship of Life Insurance, Actuary, FFSI & FLMI from LOMA, Civil Service Examinations by UPSC. Also, the candidates should have experience of 3 Years in Financial Services industry & 5 Years in Non-Financial Services Industry pre-CFPCM Examination to apply for challenge status examination.
Documents Required for FPSB India Registration:
• Duly filled Student Registration Form
• Passport size photo
• Education Passing Certificate (Self Attested)
• Demand Draft (if opted for in the Payment Option above)
• Marriage Certificate or Pan Card /Passport Copy in case of change of name after marriage
Please click on the following link for the registration process