Finance and finance related certified individuals are in huge demand these days, companies, organizations and financial set-ups are looking for competent and equipped individuals who could help them manage their funds smoothly and here comes the need of finance professional. So we can say that finance course prospects are immense these days the only thing you need to get prepared is hard labor and consistency.
To meet these requirements ICoFP came up with finance related courses that could help them become a certified financial planner in a short span of time. Some of these courses are:
- Post graduate diploma in financial planning
- MBA in Financial planning (Incorporates curriculum of CFPCM)
- MBA in Financial Analysis (Incorporates curriculum of CFACM )
- Chartered Financial Planner Certification (CFPCM )
Where MBA degree and post graduate diploma is awarded by the University of Mysore which is recognized by UGC).In-fact students these days are looking for short term finance course that could help them gain maximum insights in minimum inputs and these are the course that are built accordingly. Once you are done with the certification part you can avail below mentioned jobs in various financial institutes, banks and enterprises.
- Accounting technician
- Chartered public finance accountant
- Corporate investment banker
- Corporate treasurer
- Financial adviser
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Chartered management accountant
- Financial manager
- Financial trader
- Internal auditor
- Investment analyst
- Operational investment banker
- Retail banker
- Senior tax professional/tax inspector
- Tax adviser
ICoFP has trained mentors and faculty members who are trained and expert in this field since a decade and have helped more than 5000 students finding their good job in the field of finance. So get prepared for the myriad of opportunities that the field is having and let your dream comes true as finance course prospectis immense.