[toggle title=”1.What is the duration of PGDFP Program?“]
Ans:PGDFP is a 1 year full time face-to face classroom teaching program.
[toggle title=”2.Is PGDFP a degree or diploma program?“]
Ans: PGDFP is one year Diploma program from University of Mysore which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).[/toggle]
[toggle title=”3.What is the eligibility criterion for getting admission to PGDFP programs?“]
Ans: • The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
• The Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent qualification) with minimum of 45% obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary School (10 + 2 or equivalent).
• Candidate applying for their final year exams can also apply subject to furnishing a proof of graduation by 15th September.
[toggle title=”4. What are the advantages of joining PGDFP program?“]
• PGDFP integrates the curriculum of globally recognized CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER CM (CFPCM) certification along with industry required professional certifications which significantly enhances career prospects in India as well as abroad.
• Candidates pursuing PGDFP can appear for CFP Certifications which is highest Financial Planning qualification worldwide. CFP and AFP (Retirement Planning) Certification awarded by FPSB India has been prescribed as one of the qualifications to become Investment Advisor (to be registered with SEBI) and Retirement Advisors (to be registered with PFRDA).
• Candidates will also be able to appear for external NISM Certification such as NISM-Mutual funds; NISM: Securities Market; NISM: Equity Derivatives, etc. making the candidates preferred choice of recruiters.
• You get Diploma from University of Mysore which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
[toggle title=”5.Is PGDFP program recognized as the 16th year of education to apply in foreign universities?“]
Ans: Yes, PGDFP program is recognized as the 16th year of education internationally.
[toggle title=”6.Do you provide placement assistance after completion of PGDFP? “]
Ans: Yes, ICoFP has a very strong industry network and a strong alumni base of over 11,000 students. PGDFP students are preferred by non-banking financial companies, asset management companies, financial planners, brokers, wealth management companies, investment advisors, insurance companies, etc. [/toggle]
[toggle title=”7. What portion of the Banking & Finance curriculum is covered in the PGDBF ?“]
Ans: As a fresher, one can get jobs in varied jobs profiles such as Relationship Manager, Technical analyst, Dealer, Financial Planner, Client Servicing Manager, Research Associate, etc.