The relevance of financial planning and wealth management has never been as great as it is today as these days companies and organizations are looking for individuals who are expert and acquainted with scientific laws of managing finance. Keeping this urgent need in mind ICoFP came-up with a course PGD in Financial Planning that is developed and christened to meet the intellectual demand, the industry is looking for. The course is a full-fledged module based teaching process that offers all the modules to understand the nitty-gritty of finance management.
The course, Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning is prepared by experts in the domain of financial management and degree is awarded by the University of Mysore which is recognized by UGC.
What will be the Outcome of PGD in Financial Planning
There are plenty of benefits that students will be availing with the completion of this course and some of them are as below:
- A Lucrative Career in financial planning & wealth management industry
- UGC recognized 1 year PG Diploma in Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Extensive knowledge of Mutual Funds
- Complete Knowledge of Currency Derivatives
- In-depth Knowledge of Securities Market
- Comprehensive knowledge of Derivatives
- Scientific know-how of Commodities Market
- Soft-skills development Insights in Business Communication & Personality Development
- 100% Placement Assistance.
What is Special about PGD in Financial Planning Offered by ICoFP
- A Unique Industry-integrated course
- Rich content based on the analysis of job requirements
- 100% placements since Assistance
- Live market visits
- Hands-on experience through working on live projects & inbuilt industry internship
- Multiple certifications obtained during the course.
To sum-up we can say that the course will train the candidates with the ability to manage the funds and portfolios of various customers under various capacities while working with top industry professionals in the insurance, banking, mutual funds, stock broking and financial planning and investment groups in India and abroad.
- PGDFPTM course is available in Delhi & Mumbai Campus.
- PGDFPTM course available as APFP (Advanced Program in Financial Planning) at Mumbai Campus.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning is awarded by the University of Mysore which is recognized by UGC.