Financial Planning and Wealth Management are the buzz words in the finance industry. It is one of the most prestigious and well paid professions in the financial services sector. Financial Planning is the process of assisting an individual to meet his financial goals through proper management of his wealth.
Financial Planners are the latest breed of professionals worldwide who through their own entrepreneurial practices or while working with banks/ investment advisory companies prepare financial plans for their clients and help them achieve their financial goals.
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial PlanningTM course provided by International College of Financial Planning is designed by industry stalwarts in such a way that besides preparing students for Financial Services industry. The PGD in Finance also prepares the students for internationally recognized certifications such as Associate Financial Planner (AFP) & CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM or CFPCM which are authorized by FPSB India and various other industry recognized certifications like AMFI Mutual Fund Module, Debt & Securities Market Module etc.
The PGDFPTM course will train the candidates with the ability to manage the funds and portfolios of various customers under various capacities while working with top industry professionals in the insurance, banking, mutual funds, stock broking and financial planning and investment groups in India and abroad.The candidates will be awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning after successful completion of the course.
Unique aspects of the Post graduate diploma in finance Course:
- A Unique Industry-integrated course.
- Rich content based on the analysis of job requirements.
- 100% placements since inception.
- Hands-on experience through working on live projects & inbuilt industry internship.
- Live market visits.
- Multiple certifications obtained during the course.
- PGDFPTM course available as APFP (Advanced Program in Financial Planning) at Mumbai Campus.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning is awarded by the University of Mysore which is recognized by UGC.