• Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
• Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview.
• Eligible Students are required to qualify the Interview round AIMA-CME office. Telephonic interview can be arranged for out stationed candidates only.
• Post qualifying the Interview, students will be issued with a Selection letter to join the Program.
Documents required at time of interview:
• Attested* Graduation Certificates (Consolidated Mark sheet of 3rd Year)
• 3 Passport size photographs
• Also need to obtain Registration form (OMR Form comes along with the prospectus) of Rs. 1000 (available at the time of interview).
Documents should be attested by a gazette officer.
Dress Code: Formal