1. What kind of profiles come to Campus:
Ans: Companies come to campus offering multiple profiles. The Major Profiles being offered are in the verticals of
- Channel Sales
- Financial Planning Retail
- Banking Channel
- Financial Planning
- Sr Financial Planning Associate
- Wealth Management
- Investment Advisory
2. Would I be considered as having a disability?
Ans: Yes, most organizations have certain positions for candidates with disability and you also get support from the institute
3. What levels do we get hired at?
Ans: Most organizations come with standard positions into entry level or one level higher. However we have had numerous cases of lateral hiring where students have had middle management placements. Prior experience plays a vital role in deciding the level hired at.
4. What kind of growth can we expect in the field of Financial Planning?
Ans: Growth in the field of Financial Planning can be significant. Citing an Example of a Student of batch of 2011-13: Joined a securities firm at a package of 3.25 lacs per annum was picked by a respectable insurance firm at 4.5 lacs per annum and has been promoted to Branch Head at 9 lakh package within 6 months of passing out of the International College.
5. Are we trained when we join the organization and what is the duration of the training?
Ans: Candidates are fully trained in the 2 months of internship mandatory at the end of the course. With this internship, the candidates become fully trained to deliver post the internship.
6. What kind of packages can we expect?
Ans: The average package on campus for the year 2011-13 was 3.5 lakhs per annum with the highest package being 9 lakhs and lowest being 2.75 lakhs.
7. What are the maximum number of interviews that we are allowed to give during the placements Season?
Ans: The candidates are allowed to sit for 3 interviews of their choice, post which they will have to sit for interviews provided by the college till they secure an opportunity.
8. How many offers can we take?
Ans: An ICite has to accept the first offer made to them and are not allowed to sit for any other interviews post that.