Indian Financial System and financial markets are never going to the same post demonetization and supposedly ‘re-monetization. There is much more wealth, manifold of what it would have been organically, that has flown into capital markets through different instruments post November 2017. Mutual funds, as a point in case, has seen a sudden jump of over 40% in Assets under Management, more famously called as AUM. This sheer increase in the size of the capital market has created an absolute need for finance professionals having insightful knowledge of financial concepts.
Another trend which has picked up in India Incorporation is to hire graduates following the ‘catch them young’ theme to get the work done which is more structured and automated compared to a decade ago.
Considering the above two phenomena and also the gap between rapidly increasing demand and supply of ‘adequately equipped’ professionals, ICoFP launches a unique Undergraduate Diploma in Business Management (UGDBM) which covers all key concepts of general and business management with a super specialization in three fields namely Financial Analysis, Financial Planning or Entrepreneurship.
UGDBM is a three-year full time program designed to create skilled professionals which are ready to take on the challenges of tomorrow. The rich curriculum based on the international standards will aim at effectively blending the talent of industry professionals with the academic excellence and focus on the real life applications of theoretical concepts.
The curriculum is designed in a way to cover all the subjects of B.Com (H) from School of Open Learning from Delhi University. By the end of successful completion of this program after three year the candidate would have killed 2 birds with one shot – A graduate degree from Delhi University in addition to a placements oriented Diploma.
This intensive learning ensures the enhanced career and employment opportunities with Financial Services companies, Equity Research companies, Financial Planning and Wealth Management Companies etc. depending upon the chosen specialization. Its coverage of Entrepreneurship makes it unique given the fact that India is the fastest growing startup eco system and ranks 3rd globally in startup ventures. Their successful innovations create wealth from their entrepreneurial ventures, create jobs, improve our standard of living & create a prosperous society.
- To impart updated and industry oriented education.
- To equip students with the skills sets and knowledge required in the dynamic, complex, highly competitive field of finance.
- To develop leadership skills, creativity, entrepreneurship and handle future challenges of business.
- To help students demonstrate competency in the underlying concepts, theory and tools taught in the core undergraduate curriculum.
- To apply and interpret business concepts, principles, and financial strategies.
- To equip students with advanced and practical knowledge of finance, management, marketing, business systems and innovative business practices.
- To create a stream of trained professionals who will become the torchbearers of the revolution in the space of Entrepreneurship/ Financial Planning/ Financial Analysis.
ICoFP offers a cutting edge curriculum designed to thoroughly prepare students with the knowledge and skills required to excel in the global workplace.
- The course is divided into three years wherein students will study subjects with a blend of in classroom concepts and practical applications.
- The curriculum is designed in a way to cover all the subjects of B.Com (H) from School of Open Learning from Delhi University.
- Students will have to choose their specializations in the first year itself so that the course stream can be refined and only relevant skills can be imparted intensely.
- Post 2nd year, students will be required to undertake a two-month internship, assisted by the placement cell, in the field of specialization chosen to get that practical exposure which is very imperative to learning.
International College of Financial Planning (ICoFP), established in 2002, is India’s leading educational institution setup to impart “super specialised professional education” in the field of finance to create industry professionals. It is promoted by the Bajaj Capital group which is one of India’s oldest and largest investment services firm and is a pioneer in bringing the Financial Planning Certification Program, CFPCM to India. It is noteworthy that ICoFP has been awarded as the Best Education Brands 2017 by The Economic Times.
ICoFP offers various industry-integrated and award winning programs which integrate the curriculum of some of the most acclaimed professional certifications globally i.e. Chartered Financial Analyst ® & Certified Financial Planner (CFPCM).