Executive and Professional Programs
International college of Financial planning’s executive and professional programs are designed specifically for high-achieving businesspeople, career changers that are looking to enhance their education without interrupting their careers. The program’s innovative course content, faculty interaction and learning environment helps you apply your knowledge and skills to problems professionals face in today’s marketplace.
Excellent professors expose you to cutting-edge ideas and practices — ideas and practices that others will later adopt, teach and apply.
Some of the largest companies in financial services industry have sponsored executive-potential employees as students at ICoFP. Leaders of these organizations attest to the fact that the skills you will obtain by acquiring ICoFP’s CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER certification are invaluable to the growth and development of their respective organizations.
Certified Financial Planner Certification
CFPCM, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM and are certification marks owned outside the U.S. by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. Financial Planning Standards Board India is the marks licensing authority for the CFP marks in India, through agreement with FPSB.
Objective of short term course in finance
Viewing the throat-cut competition and degree of risks in the field of finance and wealth management companies these days is looking for professionals who could give output right from their first day of job and hence the demand of short term courses in finance is ever-growing. Viewing this there are plenty of institutes and organizations who work to help students get prepared for these courses. The objective of short term courses in finance is to equip students with adequate financial know-how so that they can work in a much more better way during their professional life. Some important short term courses are:
- PGD in Financial Planning
- MBA in Financial Planning
- MBA in Financial Analysis
- Certified Financial Planner
What are the Objectives of these Courses?
Determining capital structure– The objective of these courses is to help professionals assess capital structure of the company or client that includes debt- equity ratio- both short-term and long- term.
Determining capital requirements: Determining the capital requirement is the another important work of these professionals that includes determining risk factors like cost of current and fixed assets, promotional expenses and long- range planning. Capital requirements have to be looked with both aspects: short- term and long- term requirements.
Framing Financial Policies:
Another important job of these professional is to Frame financial policies with regards to cash control, lending, borrowings. A finance expert ensures that the scarce financial resources are maximally utilized in the best possible manner at least cost in order to get maximum returns on investment.
To sum-up we can say that short term financial courses are gaining popularity these days among students and professionals who are willing to get into this field can take-on these short term finance courses.
Job Prospects of Short Terms Courses
Short term finance courses are gaining huge popularity these days as students and companies both are looking for courses that don’t take much and at the same time they could offer adequate insights about finance and wealth management. These days there are many short term courses in finance that students can take-on to get into this field. Some of the important courses that are gaining popularity these days are:
- Certification in Financial Analyst
- Certification in Financial Planning
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- MBA in Financial Planning
Once you are done with these short term courses you will be asked to work on various available portfolios and you will be expected to work on below mentioned fields:
- Managing resources of the company wisely
- Protecting the organisation’s assets and public image
- Considering proposed business decisions
- Making recommendations to reduce/control risk, which may involve an insurance strategy
- Reviewing legal documents Conducting research to assess the severity of risk
- Liaising with underwriters and insurers
- Forecasting and monitoring market trends
- Purchasing insurance
- Conducting statistical analysis to evaluate risk and using statistical software such as SPSS and SAS
- Presenting ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings and making recommendations for improvements;
- Working with traders to calculate the risk associated with specific transactions
- Analysing a bank’s market position and running figures through complex modelling techniques to find value at risk (VAR) measurements;
- Carrying out quantitative analysis
In a nutshell we can say that job prospects of short term finance courses are immense and if you are willing to get a high paid job these short term finance courses could be of immense use.