We are planning new events, will update soon, please visit us again.
CFPCM : 9711437779
Creating opportunities to explore students’ interests
Councils At ICoFP
Life At ICoFP
The Students Experience
Photos & Videos
International College of Financial Planning has a very active student body and there are many opportunities to explore your particular interests. The Council gives you the chance to apply what has been learned in the classroom and to gain invaluable leadership and life skills. In addition to connecting you with others who have similar interests, you have a platform to interact with alumni and professionals in your field of interest, helping you to build networks while exploring career opportunities.
· To create our brand awareness to corporate through students.
· Supporting the Placement team by increasing the company data base.
· The students will understand the job market and competition thoroughly.
1) Maintaining the complete database of alumni’s with correct contact details.
2) Arranging Guest Lectures/Mock Interviews/Grooming session etc from Alumni’s.
3) Interview/Admission referral from Alumni’s.
4) Annual Alumni meets.
5) Strong alumni groups on what’s app, Facebook etc to keep them connected.
· To create corporate database sector wise on weekly basis.
· Arranging meeting with corporate for Placement Presentation.
· Daily/weekly basis call to corporate to create database of concerned people.
· New updates in market in terms of recruitments.
· Arranging practical live classes in corporate/Arranging guest lecturers etc for students.
· Highlighting new updates on Placements on notice boards/what’s app
· Arranging Guest Lectures/Alumni sessions/Helping in events in arranging speakers etc.
· Maintaining database year wise for alumni’s.
· To ensure the correct and updated information of the alumni’s/Online Registrations on Website
· Arranging Guest Lectures/Grooming/Mock Interview session etc by them.
· Also maintaining the database of frequently asked questions from the most hired companies of ICOFP.
· Keeping a connect on Facebook or any other social media etc.
· Forming an Alumni group on Facebook.
· Calling some dedicated number of students every week to maintain details of alumni’s.
· Organizing the Alumini Meet
« Excellent Interpersonal skills and Pleasing Personality
« Work experience if any will be preferred.
« People who have keen interest in being part of this council.
« Likes Reading and keeping abreast with the latest news.
« Good writing skills.
« Sound Analytical ability.
Copyright © 2017 International College Of Financial Planning
For MBA: 9711450002 For CFPCM : 9711437779