Post Graduate Diploma In Financial Planning
A comprehensive 1 year diploma program in Financial Planning in association with Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education – Council of Skill development (JNTE-CSD)
“Financial Planners are the latest breed of professionals worldwide who through their own entrepreneurial practices or while working with banks/ investment advisory companies prepare financial plans for their clients and help them achieve their financial goals.”
Financial Planning and Wealth Management are the buzz words in the finance industry. It is one of the most prestigious and well-paid professions in the financial services sector. Financial Planning is the process of assisting an individual to meet his financial goals through proper management of his wealth.
Financial Planners are the latest breed of professionals worldwide who through their own entrepreneurial practices or while working with banks/ investment advisory companies prepare financial plans for their clients and help them achieve their financial goals.
PGDFP Program Overview
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning course provided by the International College of Financial Planning in Association with Jawahar Lal Technical Education-CSD, is designed by industry stalwarts in such a way that besides preparing students for the Financial Services industry. The Post Graduate Diploma in Finance also prepares the students for internationally recognized certifications such as an Associate Financial Planner (AFP) & Certified Financial Planner(CFP)which are authorized by FPSB, India and various other industry recognized certifications like AMFI Mutual Fund Module, Debt & Securities Market Module etc. The candidates will be awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning after successful completion of the course.
- To prepare students for internationally recognized CFPCM certification recognised in 26 countries of the world.
- To nurture and groom the aspirants in order to match the requirement of the financial industry.
- To improve students’ technical and interpersonal skills through the use of case studies.
- To engender the required analytical knowledge and skills in order to develop proficient financial planners.
- A Unique Industry-integrated course.
- Rich content based on the analysis of job requirements.
- Placements Assistance.
- Multiple certifications obtained during the course.
The PGDFP course will train the candidates with the ability to manage the funds and portfolios of various customers under various capacities while working with top industry professionals in the insurance, banking, mutual funds, stock broking and financial planning and investment groups in India and abroad.
- PGDFP course is available in Delhi & Mumbai Campus.