MBA in Financial Analysis (MBA-FA) program has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. This status is granted to institutions whose degree program(s) incorporate at least 70% of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK), which provide students with a solid grounding in the CBOK and positions them well to sit for the CFA exams.- Click Here to View
MBA in Financial Analysis is a unique program which enables you to work as an educated and trained professional in this exciting world of capital markets with all the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge. This program incorporates the curriculum of all the three levels of CFA program offered by the CFA Institute (USA).
MBA in Financial Analysis is a unique combination of conceptual knowledge, practical training, skills development and simulations on softwares. Apart from classroom teaching, more emphasis will be on assignments, case studies, situation analysis, mock trading sessions, research projects and testing of the models using state of the art software’s. The main aim of the program is to create a stream of trained professionals who will become the torchbearers of the revolution in the space of Corporate Banking & Research.
Unique aspects of the Program
- A UGC recognized unique industry-integrated program.
- Rich content based the Harvard systems, developed in accordance to industry requirements.
- Incorporates all three levels of the international CFA Program.
- Detailed coverage of equity, debt, derivatives, commodities and Forex market.
- Hands-on experience of state of the art capital market software.
- 22 papers including business communication and personality development.
- Three extensive research projects and six months of real industry exposure.
- Live market visits.
The economic liberalization has brought drastic changes in the corporate environment. Specialization has become the need of the hour. Globalized world economy, integrated markets and continuous product innovation has created an absolute need for research professionals having insightful knowledge of financial concepts. Understanding the gap between burgeoning demand and supply of ‘adequately equipped’ professionals, we have designed our program targeting following key areas:
- Depth of Knowledge is first pillar. Curriculum covers in great depth the specialized areas that analysts currently need to know about. The course will equip scholars with advanced knowledge of Equity Research and Debt Valuation, Derivative Strategies and Risk Management, Financial Statement Analysis, Alternate Investment Strategies and Corporate Finance.
- Application of Concepts is second pillar. The teaching methodology used, targets converting the rigorous academic experience during the program into rich practical knowledge by the end of program. Using techniques such as case studies, live projects, assignments, workshops, expert mentoring in specific career segment are employed.
- Global Recognition is third pillar. To gain the ‘Global’ acceptability for scholars of MBA (Financial Analysis) program we have benchmarked the course structure with CFA® Program offered by CFA Institute, Virginia, USA. Influence of CFA program on the course makes the academic curriculum dynamic and in line with global standards so that students may separately pursue CFA® Exam (USA) as well
The rich MBA in finance curriculum based on the international standards, following the renowned Harvard systems will aim at effectively blending the talent of industry professionals with the academic excellence and focus on the real life applications of theoretical concepts.
Note: MBA-FA and PGDFATM is available only at Delhi Campus.
Note: MBA degree is awarded by the University of Mysore which is recognized by UGC.
About CFA Institute: CFA Institute is the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and administers the industry gold standard CFA charter. The organization is a champion for ethical behavior in investment markets and a respected source of knowledge in the global financial community. The end goal: to create an environment where investors’ interests come first, markets function at their best and economies grow. CFA Institute has more than 110,000 members in 139 countries and territories, including 100,000 CFA charter holders. For more information, visit: www.cfainstitute.org.
About the CFA Program: The CFA Program sets a standard for developing the skills, standards, competence and integrity of financial analysts, portfolio managers, investment advisers and other investment professionals worldwide. It is widely considered the investment profession’s most rigorous credentialing program. Administered in English, the CFA curriculum and examinations are identical worldwide. Fewer than one in five candidates who begin the program successfully complete it and go on to earn the coveted CFA charter, the “gold standard” for investment professionals.