Admission Procedure: Our MBA programs are targeted towards individuals with high potential for success. Selection at ICFP is therefore rigorous & competitive. We at ICFP ensure that we tailor make talent for leading companies and follow their selection procedure..
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent qualification) with minimum of 45% obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary School (10 + 2 or equivalent).
- Candidate applying for their final year exams can also apply subject to furnishing a proof of graduation by 15th September.
1. Application : ICFP Prospectus and Application Form and can be acquired by one time payment of Rs. 1000/- for one program.
- By cash payment at our counseling offices.
- By post (enclosing demand draft drawn in favor of “International College of Financial Planning ltd.” payable at New Delhi) .
- On-line application through click here (need to make the payment by credit/debit card).
2. Admission Test: ICFP has appointed ‘AMCAT’ as its online testing partner for the admission process. “AMCAT” is a computer adaptive test which measures the prospective candidates on critical areas like communication skills, logical reasoning, and quantitative skills.. The candidate has to undergo a rigorous selection procedure comprising of Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. All candidates who have appeared for CAT/ MAT can also apply to ICFP with their score. Short listed candidates will have to appear only for GD & PI. Group Discussion and personal interview are also integral components of the admissions process. The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s communication ability, in addition to the overall knowledge of the student.
3. Admission Offer: Final selection will be based on a careful evaluation of the applicant’s academic record from class X, through graduation and/or post graduate qualification, work experience (if any), extra curricular activities, Group Discussion and personal Interview. Successful candidates will be informed of their final selection by courier/ phone call. The selected candidates must pay their first fee installment within two weeks of receiving the admission offer, failing which the offer will be withdrawn.