An intensive 3 years dual degree program in Entrepreneurship
About the Programme…
BBA Entrepreneurship is a three-year undergraduate programme offering you a wide array of exposure on Business Management and Startup Ventures. It aims to train the students to have an entrepreneurial mindset or to start their entrepreneurial venture in the future. The bouquet of subjects included in this programme is Entrepreneurship, New age tech based ventures, Startups in the digital world, Financing of New Ventures, Working Capital Management and Innovation and Creativity to name a few.
The BBA Entrepreneurship programme explores a range of different perspectives on entrepreneurship and the activities undertaken by different entrepreneurs, thereby helping you know the mantra of being a successful entrepreneur. The BBA-entrepreneurship program is affiliated to Mysore University (a leading govt university), ranked among the largest ones in India.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship course is developed for making future entrepreneurs with the professional skills and knowledge by which they can start their own business. This BBA Program is designed to focus on analyzing and identifying business opportunities (Global or Local). In BBA (Entrepreneurship) students will learn how to start their own business and able to understand entrepreneurship concepts like financial planning, marketing strategy, source of capital, family owned businesses, valuation, succession and entrepreneurial chances for women and smaller entrepreneurships.
After this course students should be able to
- Identify the commercial potential within yourself and others in your surroundings.
- Understand the entrepreneurship process nature and know the way to maintain the process.
- Identify the several ways by which entrepreneurship establishes itself like start-up, social and corporate circumstances.
- Appraise the creative new business concepts nature which can be turned into business venture of sustainable position.
- Research the skills and attributes for successful entrepreneur.
- Identify the concepts that are useful to successfully launch and operates a new venture which are as financial, marketing, human resource, operation, legal and overall skills of management.
Students will be able to:
- Increase finance, marketing, business systems and innovative business practice knowledge.
- Understand multicultural and ethical problem which occurs in business and practice of management.
- Analyze environments of micro and macro business for making effective decision and formulating strategies of business.
- Be professional thinkers who are capable to identify opportunities of business using problem solving skills for starting new business with successful process implementation.
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) , no specialisation required
- Selection on the basis of Online Score of INET test & Interview
The program is taught by the faculty who are leaders of the management education space and have been successful finance professional themselves. Hence it leads you to a very practical education and real world exposure.
The program is spread over 6 Semesters as below.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management I
- Economic Fundamentals
- Statistics for Business Management
- Entrepreneurial Business Management
- Information Technology Application
- Marketing Management II
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Law for Entrepreneurs
- Environmental Science
- Business Communication
- Corporate Finance
- Business Ethics
- Team & Culture Building
- Incubator Support System in India
- Digital Marketing
- Business Plan Creation
- Brand called “I”
- Introduction to Business Strategy
- Business Registration and Compliance
- Fundraising for Startup
- Working Capital Management
- Sales Management & Consumer Centricity
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Startup Valuation
- Business Plan Execution
- Psychological Aspect of Entrepreneurship
- Personality Development