An intensive 3 years program with specialization in Financial Planning, Financial Analysis and Entrepreneurship
Businesses today are Adaptable, Responsible, Scalable, Innovative, Diverse, Dynamic, Fast-paced and significantly, Global.
The undergraduate experience at ICoFP – Ansal University is much more than classroom teaching and concepts. We have built your journey very carefully including lessons and experiences that inhibits today’s increasingly global world.
The academic of the BBA program is made of a blend of core courses, specializations, industry projects, internships and certificate programs. As a freshman at ICoFP – Ansal University, you will not only study core courses in the 1st three semesters but also more detailed and specialized learning in the second half of the program.
ICoFP – Ansal University‘s new age BBA allows you to specialize in Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, and Entrepreneurship. The Ist three semesters are common for the students whereas, in the IVth and Vth semester, the student will be studying specializations. Choosing the focus area of study is very important as it helps you to fine-tune your learning, and builds your skills and knowledge for specific careers in business.
A unique feature of the program is that every year the students are required to do multiple projects. These projects are very important as they offer you the opportunity to add significant value to your skill set, gain first-hand exposure to businesses, and build important industry contacts. Another major advantage of these projects is that they enable students to use their business skills and knowledge in the real world, hone leadership skills, and develop strong professional networks for the future.
The students will also be undergoing 6-8 weeks of internship on completion of the IVth semester. This internship will help students understand and experience corporate work culture, regulations, enhance understanding of the challenges that they might face which will help them develop strategies to deal with work challenges.
Why ICoFP – Ansal University BBA Program?
- Three-year full-time UGC recognized University program.
- The program is in collaboration with two renowned and reputed names – Bajaj Capital Group and Ansal University.
- International Collaboration with Warwick University, United Kingdom in order to bring a wider perspective of learning & growth.
- CFA & CFPCM are gold standard certifications.
- Corporate tie-ups with Ameriprise Financials, Bajaj Capital, Centrum Finance, Moody’s Analytics.
- Offers Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, and Entrepreneurship as specializations
- BBA (Hons.) with Financial Planning as specialization include all five (05) modules of CFPCM, USA and NISM modules and prepare them to sit for the CFPCM and NISM exams.
- BBA (Hons.) with Financial Analysis as specialization incorporates 70% of the CFA, USA curriculum and positions the students well to sit for the CFA L1 and L2 exams.
- BBA (Hons.) with Entrepreneurship as specialization is designed in a way that the students understand the dynamics and complexities unique to advising family/self-owned start-ups.
- The VIth semester in BBA (Hons.) in Financial Planning and Financial Analysis is a paid internship which in turn leads to final placement.
- Teaching by experienced CFA charterholders / certified FRMs / CFPs / working professionals within the same industry.
- Special sessions are held on business etiquette, negotiation skills, effective communication, teamwork, and leadership.
- Case analysis, exercises, group and individual projects are used to develop conceptual, analytical and decision making skills so that the student can face complex business situations.
- ICoFP has a track record of training more than 12000 professionals.