BBA (Hons.) with specialization in Financial Analysis
An intensive 3 years program with specialization in Financial Analysis
BBA (Hons.) in Financial Analysis
Duration: 3 Years
BBA in Financial Analysis is an intensive 3-year program which offers a regular BBA Program affiliated with and degree awarded by UGC Approved University. The program incorporates complete study curriculum of one of the most respected financial qualification in the world, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), along with select India specific subjects that matter to Indian employers. The main aim of the program is to create a stream of trained professionals who will become the torchbearers of the revolution in the space of Investment Banking & Equity Research.
The program offers general business management subjects in the Ist three semesters and the Financial Analysis specialization subjects are offered in the IVth & Vth semester. In the 6th semester, the students have to undergo for paid internship.
- To prepare and create investment management professionals who will be equipped to handle complex investment decisions.
Students who graduate in financial planning will be able to:
- Focus on his / her ability to comprehend concepts of portfolio management, investment valuation and basic knowledge of the tools needed in a financial investment role.
- Learn 10 topics grouped into four areas, which include the following:
- Wealth planning and portfolio management
- Ethical and professional standards
- Asset classes
- Investment tools