ICoFP’s Level Ⅰ Prep Course for the CFA® Program
Jumpstart your career with the world of opportunities
The CFA® Program has three different Levels and the minimum time required to clear all three is around 2.5 years (although the overall average is around 4 years). CFA® charter membership requirements include, but not limited to 48 months of acceptable professional work experience and passing the Level Ⅰ, Level ⅠⅠ, and Level ⅠⅠⅠ exams.
Passing Level Ⅰ is the first step to becoming a CFA® charterholder and advancing your finance career. The CFA® Program examination is administered twice per year in June and December. It focuses on analysis using the tools of the 10 topic areas of the Candidate’s Body of Knowledge. These areas are ethical and professional standards, quantitative methods, economics, financial reporting and analysis, corporate finance, equity investments, fixed income, derivatives, alternative investments, and portfolio management and wealth planning. The exam format is 240 multiple choice exams to be completed within 6 hours. The June 2018 Level Ⅰ exam pass rate was 43%.
About ICoFP’s Level Ⅰ Prep Course for the CFA® Program
ICoFP Level Ⅰ Prep Course ensures exam-taking confidence in learners with over 120 hours of intensive training delivered through Live Online Classroom Sessions. These sessions are conducted by highly experienced professionals who come with relevant industry experience as well years of excellence in academic delivery in the financial analysis domain.
Live level Ⅰ CFA® Program Online Classes are conducted using the professional Zoom platform. The platform connects all participants in a virtual classroom where they receive training from an expert via a live video link. Participants are interconnected via audio and video, enabling them to interact both with the instructor and fellow classmates.
- Live Online Classroom Sessions (LOCS)
- 24 days (120 hours) of Live Online Training by Experienced Professionals. (5Hours/Day)
- Live Online Doubt Clearing Sessions
- 2 days (10 hours) of doubt clearing sessions for last moment revision and exam preparation tips. (5 Hours/Day)
- Comprehensive study notes
- Topic wise study material provided in the form of presentations which can be referred to while watching the videos
- CFA® Program Textbook Questions & Examples
- Important examples and questions from the textbook discussed at length during the session
- Mock Tests
- 1 Full-Length Mock exam (two sessions of 3hrs each)
- Exam Prep Tips
- Right guidance and tips provided to prepare learners for the ‘BIG DAY’
- Online access to materials and recordings, Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty and fellow students.
- LOCS Recordings
- Recordings of 24 days of Online Training by Experienced Professionals. (5Hours/Day)
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by International College of Financial Planning. Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.