Indian Middle class is in a state of rapid expansion and it is expected to reach 583 million by 2025. Moreover, average real household disposable income (income minus taxes, adjusted for inflation) is projected to grow each year to 2025, when it is expected to reach $6,977. With the expansion of Indian middle class and rise in their disposable income, the potential beneficiaries of financial planning have increased manifold over the last few years and this trend is going to continue in the coming decades. This will result in a huge supply-demand gap as the numbers of financial planners are very few and cannot service such a large customer base. This problem is going to be exacerbated as there are very few quality academic institutions that have recognized the importance of this upcoming segment. Therefore it is expected that there would be huge shortage of qualified financial planners in the coming years.
There is another trend; Indian customer is getting more aware of the financial products and their features and is not as naive as it used to be few years back. Financial planners would have to become more proficient and add more value to stay in the business.Thus today adequately trained and qualified financial planning professionals are required by Financial Services Companies, Banks etc.
MBA FP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
MBA in Financial Planning is an intensive two year program which offers dual degree provided jointly by ICoFP and UGC recognized university. This program incorporates the curriculum of all modules of CFPCM certification, which is a global qualification with presence in around 24 nations.
MBA FP PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
- To teach students the techniques and tools useful for financial planning and analysis in today’s financial and economic scenario.
- To improve students’ technical and interpersonal skills through the use of case studies.
- To engender the required analytical knowledge and skills in order to develop proficient financial planners.
- To nurture and groom the aspirants in order to match the requirement of the financial industry.
- To prepare students for internationally recognized CFPCM certification conducted by Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB), India.
- MBAFP course is available in Delhi & Mumbai Campus.
- MBA in Financial Planning is awarded by the University of Mysore which is recognized by UGC.
- In case a student completes first two semesters and achieves total 48 credits, the student shell be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning by the University.