- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent qualification with minimum of 45%) obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary School (10 + 2 or equivalent).
- Candidate appeared/appearing for their final year exams can also apply subject to furnishing a proof of graduation by the required date.
Our MBA programs are targeted towards individuals with high potential for success. Selection at ICoFP is therefore very rigorous & competitive.
- Application: ICoFP Prospectus and Application Form and can be acquired by one-time payment of Rs. 1000/- for one program.
- By cash payment at our counseling offices.
- By post (enclosing demand draft drawn in favor of “International College of Financial Planning ltd.” payable at New Delhi) .
- On-line application through click here (need to make the payment by credit/debit card).
- Admission Test: Candidates are required to appear for “AMCAT (The AMCAT is a computer adaptive test which measures critical areas like communication skills, logical reasoning, quantitative skills, thus helping us to identify the suitability of a candidate.)” conducted by ICoFP. The candidate has to undergo a rigorous selection procedure comprising of Written Test, Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). All candidates who have appeared for CAT/ MAT can also apply for this program with their scores. Short-listed candidates will have to appear only for GD & PI. Group Discussion and personal interview are also integral components of the admissions process.
- Final Selection: Final selection will be based on a careful evaluation of the applicant’s academic record from class X, through graduation and/or post graduate qualification, work experience (if any), extra-curricular activities, IET/CAT/MAT scores, group discussion and personal interview.
Candidates admitted to our full time programs are eligible for education loan. We have a loan tie up with leading banks/institutions that provide funding to cover up your fees.