Financial services are one of the fastest growing sectors of the economy. : According to a report by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) on Human Resource and Skill Requirements in the Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI), it is expected that about 8.4 million persons would be employed in the BFSI industry, considering the growth expected in the BFSI industry. As per this report, the incremental human resource requirement between 2008 and 2022 is expected to be about 4.2 million. The majority of this requirement will be in wealth management, financial advisory, Insurance and Financial Planning.
Considering the demand in the growing financial services sector, International College of Financial Planning (ICoFP) has designed a unique Master Financial Planner (MFP) certification program which will prepare career aspirants and existing finance professionals to make a satisfying career in the banking and financial services industry (BFSI).
With the Master Financial Planner certificate, a candidate can work with individuals to help them achieve their short term and long term financial goals. Financial Planners create wealth for their clients and also for themselves.
Upon successful completion through the program, you earn the right to use ‘MFP’ as a designation after your name
MFP Program Objectives
- The program has been designed considering the finance industry requirement which equips candidates to understand the deeper science of wealth management during an ever changing atmosphere of financial markets.
- The Program aims at enhancing the skills of managing private finances like an expert as you gather requisite knowledge about financial mathematics and practices to achieve superior portfolio returns.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you earn the right to use the prestigious “MFPTM” designation after your name.
The program is based upon carefully researched and highly need based curriculum for finance professionals in BFSI
- Basics of Financial Planning
- Tools for Solving Financial Problems
- Financial Markets
- Investment Alternatives
- Modern Techniques of Portfolio Management
- Asset Allocation and Investment Strategies
- Behavioral Finance
- Insurance and Retirement Planning
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Regulatory Environment and Professional Ethics
Career Opportunities for Master Financial Planner TM (MFP TM)
As a MFP certificant, one can work with banks, wealth management companies, insurance companies and non-banking financial institutions. One can also become an Independent Financial Planner and start their own business after completing this certification program.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Investment Advisory Services
- Stock Broking
- Mutual Funds
- Financial Back Office and Operations
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must have passed the Higher Senior Secondary Certificate.
Duration of the program: 40 hours
Mode of Delivery: Online program with doubt solving sessions through webinar
Participation into the MFP program adds a critical knowledge edge and increases the overall professional competency of participating candidates