- Introduction of Financial Planning: This module covers the six-steps of financial planning process, time value of money applications, personal financial statements, cash flow and debt management, overview of risk management, investment planning and retirement planning, code of ethics, and business aspects of financial planning.
- Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning: This module covers the knowledge requirements relating to insurance needs and risk assessment of clients. It introduces students to various concepts and regulatory environment of insurance in India.
- Investment Planning: This module covers the critical knowledge of different asset classes and interplay amongst them, the investment products constituting such classes and their investment risk profile to enable the management of a client’s finances towards achieving various financial goals.
- Retirement Planning & Employee Benefit: This module covers the knowledge of basic strategies towards achievement of objectives of a client of his/her post-retirement financial and other needs and ways to systematically build the required corpus.
- Mutual Funds& Equity Derivatives: These modules will prepare students for the external NISM examinations.
Mutual Funds: This module provides the individuals with the requisite skills and enables them to compare and analyze mutual fund schemes and advice their client the best suited investment option as per their requirement.
Equity Derivatives: This module provides insights into different types of derivatives products available in equity derivatives markets, regulations and risks associated with the products, the exchange mechanisms of clearing and settlement, and the regulatory framework.
- Indian Securities Market: The module is structured to help understand the basic concepts relating to different avenues of investment, the primary and the secondary market and the fundamentals of capital markets. This module will prepare students for the external examination NISM: Securities Operations and Risk Management.
- Indian Financial System: This module aims to provide the students with the blend of knowledge of traditional components of Indian Financial System and the emerging areas/issues/institutions which have a strong bearing on the growth of economy and specifically on financial sector.
- Investment Services Industry Project: Knowledge once practiced becomes wisdom. So this part is about practical application of most concepts discussed so far. The full-fledged project is based on real time issues and is made under expert guidance.
- Commodities Derivatives: This module will provide the theoretical and applied knowledge pertaining to commodities trading. It focuses on the modalities of trading in commodity markets, its operations and practices, clearing, settlement and delivery procedures, and its regulatory and legal framework. India. The curriculum of this module is mapped to the curriculum of external exam MCX Certified Commodity Professional (MCCP).
- Introduction to Equity Research- Fundamental & Technical Analysis:
Fundamental Analysis: This module provides the overview of the art & science of stock selection. It will help you understand the sophisticated methods to be applied for the company analysis & stock selection.
- Technical Analysis: This module will enrich the students with a good understanding and practical experience of major investing techniques, analytical tools and indicators which will enable them to select the most advantageous portfolios, trades, hedge, etc. for their clients, their employers or their own trading.
- Financial Statement Analysis: This module provides a good blend of financial statements analysis techniques and absolute stock valuation models. It will cover the financial statement terminology and inter-linkages between the various components of income statement and balance sheet, the meaning and implications of various ratios and cash flow component.
- Marketing of Financial Services: Marketing has become an inherent part of our lives and permeates every aspect of our day-to-day existence. Marketing services is different from marketing goods. Therefore, it has become important to study marketing of financial services as a separate subject. This module will help understanding the marketing in a financial services context.
- Tax & Estate Planning: This module covers the knowledge requirements of Indian Tax System, specifically related to Direct Taxes and personal taxation. The Estate planning is emphasized not as a late stage requirement but a necessary succession arrangement always in place for all assets – fixed, physical and financial.
- Advanced Financial Planning: This module will enrich students with required knowledge and skills to assess the entire financial situation of a client, financial goals of the client to meet in the near and long term, the parameters related to the economy, the financial market to develop a comprehensive financial plan.
- Research Report Writing: The full-fledged project will invite all skills learnt during the program into practice. The students will be required to develop a comprehensive financial plan.