CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM (CFPCM) Certification is the most prestigious and internationally accepted Financial Planning qualification recognized and respected by the global financial community. In this era of super specialization, the Professional Certification – CFPCM Certification, gears career aspirants and existing financial intermediaries for giving comprehensive financial advisory services to individuals and make a satisfying career in the financial services industry. CFPCM Certification is the highest level of Certification worldwide in the field of Financial Planning with over 100000 CFPCM Certificants and widely respected by consumers, professionals & industry. The CFPCM Certification wins trust and presents opportunities worldwide.
CFPCM designation is a professional certification mark for financial planners conferred by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board) in the United States, Financial Planning Standards Council in Canada and 22 other organizations affiliated with Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB), the international owner of the CFP mark outside of the United States. FPSB India is the principal licensing body that awards CFPCM Certification in India through an agreement with FPSB Ltd.
To receive authorization to use the designation, the candidate must meet education, examination, experience and ethics requirements, and pay an ongoing certification fee. Education is an integral component of the CFPCM Certification Program and any candidate aspiring to become CFPCM Certificant has to register himself with one of the FPSB India’s Authorized Education Partners. ICoFP is an authorized education partner of FPSB to deliver the CFPCM Certification Education Program to the students.
Why Pursue the CFPCM Certification?
- SEBI approved certification for Investment Advisers.
- Charter Members of FPSB India have resolved that they will give first preference to CFPCM Certificants in recruitment.
- The estimated demand of financial planners is around 50,000 CFPCM professionals in Banking and Financial Services Industry in India. However, till December 2012, India has only 1,738 CFPCM professionals against population of 1.241 billion.
- Enhanced career and employment opportunities with Financial Services companies.
- Enhanced Social Status by joining the global league of the best Financial Planning professionals.
- More revenue streams by increasing your product and service offering to your clients.
CFPCM, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM and CFP mark are certification marks owned` outside the U.S. by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. Financial Planning Standards Board India is the marks licensing authority for the CFP marks in India, through agreement with FPSB.