There are many MBA finance colleges in India for students who want to make their career in financial planning. One of the much sought after college is International College of Financial Planning. They have different finance programs as per your interests. The programs offered by them are:
- MBA/PGD in financial planning,
- MBA/PGD in financial analysis,
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner),
- MFP (Master Financial Planner).
Besides, they also offer full time and distance learning programs alongside executive and Prof. Program.
Increasing demand for MBA finance courses
With a course like MBA in finance, ICOFP, the top MBA colleges aims at overall grooming of the students. They focus on all-round development of students rather than delivering only bookish knowledge. Their curriculum for MBA courses includes rigorous activities in different specializations.
Objectives of MBA finance course
MBA in financial planning is a two-year program offering dual degree. This degree is provided in cooperation with ICFP and UGC-recognized University. Incorporating entire module of CFP certification, the course proffers with you a valid degree which is globally qualified and accepted. The objectives of this course at ICOFP are:
- Teaching students tools and techniques to perform financial analysis and planning, keeping in mind the current scenario of economic and financial situations.
- The course focuses on improving interpersonal and technical skills of students with the help of case studies.
- It engenders the needed analytical skills and knowledge for developing proficient and skilled financial planners.
- It nurtures and grooms the students making them capable enough to meet the needs of current financial industry.
- Students are prepared and trained for CFP certification. FPSB (Financial Planning Standards Board) conducts this certification.
Best MBA Finance course from best college
International College of Financial Planning (www.icofp.org)is enlisted among the most pioneers and trusted MBA finance college offering MBA in different specialization. Since the time of its inception in the year 2002, it has attained a prestigious and reputed position among financial planners at national and international level as well. Students get a wide and broad array of financial courses with different course durations to select from. Not only this, ICOFP offers effective training for CFP (Certification of Financial Planning) international certification and CFA (Chartered Financial Analysis). Contact them to get admission in MBA course of your choice to ensure a bright and secure future.