Our PG programs are targeted towards individuals with high potential for success in the financial services sector. Selection at ICoFP is therefore very rigorous & competitive.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent qualification) obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary School (10 + 2 or equivalent).
- Candidate applying for their final year exams in 2014 can also apply subject to furnishing a proof of graduation by 31st October, 2014.
Application : ICoFP Prospectus and Application Form and can be acquired by one time payment of Rs. 1000/- for one program.
- By cash payment at our counseling office (3rd Floor, Right Wing, Naurang House, 21 K.G Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi).
- By post (enclosing demand draft drawn in favor of “International College of Financial Planning ltd.” payable at New Delhi) .
- On-line application through www.icofp.org (need to make the payment by credit/debit card).
Candidates are required to appear for “AMCAT (The AMCAT is a computer adaptive test which measures critical areas like communication skills, logical reasoning, quantitative skills, thus helping us to identify the suitability of a candidate.)” conducted by International College of Financial Planning. The candidate has to undergo a rigorous selection procedure comprising of Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. All candidates who have appeared for CAT/ MAT can also apply to ICoFP with their score. Short listed candidates will have to appear only for GD & PI. Group Discussion and personal interview are also integral components of the admissions process. The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s communication ability, in addition to the overall knowledge of the student. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
Final selection will be based on a careful evaluation of the applicant’s academic record from class X, through graduation and/or postgraduate qualification, work experience (if any), extra curricular activities, Group Discussion and personal Interview. Successful candidates will be informed of their final selection by courier/ phone call. The selected candidates must pay their first fee installment within two weeks of receiving the admission offer, failing which the offer will be withdrawn.