CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM or CFPCM Certification course is the most prestigious and internationally accepted Financial Planning qualification recognized and respected by the global financial community. In this era of super specialization, the Professional Certification – CFPCM Certification, gears career aspirants and existing financial intermediaries for giving comprehensive financial advisory services to individuals and make a satisfying career in the financial services industry. CFPCM Certification is the highest level of Certification worldwide in the field of Financial Planning with over 1,71,000 CFPCM professionals and widely respected by consumers, professionals & industry. The CFPCM Certification wins trust and presents opportunities worldwide.
With an aim to let students get prepared for this prestigious course ICoFP was launched a few years back and since then it has served more than 5000 students to get this CFPCM certification.
The financial planning courses that the college came-up with are meant to meet the growing need of the industry and our attempt is to make professionals competent enough so that they start working right from their first day.
These CFPCM Certification courses built in such a way so that they know how to Frame financial policies with regards to cash control, lending, borrowings. These CFPCM Certification classes let students know how scarce financial resources are maximally utilized in the best possible manner at least cost in order to get maximum returns on investment.
CFPCM, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM and are certification marks owned outside the U.S. by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd (FPSB).
FPSB oversees the development of international CFP certification standards to benefit and protect consumers outside the United States. There are 26 territories affiliated to FPSB which authorize over 1,71,000 CFP professionals worldwide. These include Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom, amongst others.
FPSB India, licensed to use the CFP marks in India through an agreement with FPSB, administers the CFPCM certification program and grants CFPCM certification to individuals who have met FPSB India’s initial certification and renewal standards.
The International College of Financial Planning (ICoFP) does not certify individuals to use the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM, CFPCM and Marks. This is granted only by FPSB India on FPSB’s behalf to those persons who, in addition to completing an educational program such as provided by ICoFP, have met the ethics, experience and examination requirements.
To receive authorization to use the designation, the candidate must meet education, examination, experience and ethics requirements, and pay an ongoing certification fee. Education is an integral component of the CFPCM Certification Program and any candidate aspiring to become CFPCM Certificant has to register himself with one of the FPSB India’s Authorized Education Partners. ICoFP is an authorized education partner of FPSB India to deliver the CFPCM Certification Education Program to the students.
Why Pursue the CFPCM Certification Course?
- SEBI approved certification for Investment Advisers.
- Charter Members of FPSB India have resolved that they will give first preference to CFPCM Certificants in recruitment.
- The estimated demand of financial planners is around 50,000 CFPCM professionals in Banking and Financial Services Industry in India. However, till December 2016, India has only 2005 CFPCM professionals against population of 1.241 billion.
- Enhanced career and employment opportunities with Financial Services companies.
- Enhanced Social Status by joining the global league of the best Financial Planning professionals.
- More revenue streams by increasing your product and service offering to your clients.
Why Choose CFPCM Certification Program Classes at ICoFP?
- ICoFP is the Pioneer and Market Leader in CFPCM Certification Education with the actual Highest Passing Rate.
- The original CFPCM Certification curriculum in India has been written by ICoFP.
- Our courses are adjudged amongst the Top 3 best finance courses in India – India Today Aspire.
- Strong alumni network over 10,000 students.
Convenient weekend classes.
- ICoFP is India’s premier institute in Financial Services Education, promoted by Bajaj Capital Group. Bajaj Capital is India’s one of the oldest and largest investment services firm over last five decades and having served a million plus Indian Investors across the world.
With the growing demand of finance related career oriented courses, the educational sector is witnessing mushrooming of various colleges and institutes that claim to be the best one. However students need to look at various criterion that can help them determine whether it is worth spending their money or not. When we talk about these colleges ICoFP in Delhi is one of those Institutes that outranks other institutes, the reason is simple ICoFP is the pioneer and market leader in CFPCM Education.