1. ICoFP’s four P’s of placement are profile, position, path of growth and package. They need to be explained in a word document and communicated in advance to the placement team before coming in for the ‘pre placement talk.
2. The recruiter needs to choose a slot before the pre placement talk and inform the same to the ICoFP placement team, prior to the actual interview day. This information should include:
a. Date when the company representatives will give pre placement talk to the students.
b. Number of representatives visiting.
c. Required equipments (LCD, microphone, laptop etc) that need to be used for pre placement talk.
3. Slots during the placement season would depend on the package offered, number of headcounts required, profile, position, past relationship with ICoFP. The date allotted will be notified to the companies and would be conclusive. Thus, the complete package and other details need to be communicated in advance to the Placement Cell.
4. Offer letters need to be sent to ICoFP, Corporate Office.
5. The policy is subject to change at a later stage at the discretion of the Placement cell. The changes made, if any, at a later stage will be notified to all concerned.
6. The company has to specify the profile and the package of the student prior to the interview and is not negotiable afterwards.
7. If a student is rejected, a valid reason and feedback has to be provided for the same.
8. The recruitment plan declared by the company before the interview cannot be changed at a later stage. In such circumstances, the college will withdraw it’s students.